The Home Handyman

Founded 1997 • Angie's List since July 2006

Retired in April of 2020...

Garcia & Son Roofing & Gutters LLC

FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED. NO UPFRONT PAYMENTS.

Award 2019

11/27/2017

It went great! you can't hardly tell the holes were ever there. They did a great job blending the popcorn.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ceiling Patches

CATEGORY handyman service

C

08/10/2017

He came out but never sent me an estimate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had him out for a estimate to remove a wall.

CATEGORY drywall,handyman service

04/10/2017

Mr. Hopper came out and assessed the situation. His employee came out later that week and was able to repair the tile. Then came out and installed the shower door when the tile had set. He had to come out again because the doors were installed in the wrong direction, but he did not charge to us to fix it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install shower door and repair shower tile.

CATEGORY handyman service,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

06/28/2016

The job went well. Took a little longer than I hoped since he had to work me into schedule (known up front) and we had weather issues. Overall a thorough job was done and I am happy with the finished product.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wood siding rot repair, about 20ft along bottom edge of back of house. Included replacing wood siding, trim and painting.

CATEGORY handyman service

03/03/2016

Well, it didn't really go so smoothly, but those events are often more telling than when things go perfectly. We had a big flood inside our home right before the holiday season. The water inlet to the toilet sprouted a big leak in the middle of the night. By the time we discovered it in the morning, the water was several inches deep in the bathroom (upstairs), and the garage ceiling below was pour...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He mostly coordinated subcontractors to repair my garage ceiling and then a bath remodel, plus replaced the kitchen sink. I think he did some prep work himself.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

General handyman services. Painting, drywall, finish carpentry, custom built-ins, bath and kitchen remodels.