Poppy's Irrigation & Landscaping, Inc.

Founded 1985 • Angie's List since September 2006

CUSTOM INSTALLATION FOR NEW SYSTEMS, ADDING TO EXISTING SYSTEMS, WINTERIZATION AND SPRING START-UP, UPDATING SYSTEMS AND REPAIRS, VALVE AND WIRE LOCATING, RPZ TESTING & REPAIR, LANDSCAPING, SOD & BACKHOE WORK, FRENCH DRAINS, ALL BRANDS REPAIRED, JERRY POPPY, OWNER....

Blackmon Lawn Care

11  REVIEWS
Blackmon Lawn Care

On a regularly scheduled, weekly basis, we tend your lawn with properly trained personnel, and appropriate and well-maintained equipment. This service includes weekly mowing and trimming of all grass areas as well as edging along concrete walks, driveways, and patios every two weeks. Of course, we thoroughly clean up the debris we cause and take the grass clippings with us.

08/11/2020

Great! Arrived on time and stayed until job was done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
sprinkler system tune up...replace two rotors and some pop ups...replace one valve

02/24/2019

We agreed on three new zones and was told they would start in three weeks. They started on time and finished in two days. Mr. Poppy suggested a WIFI controller which was a great idea. Since the installation I have called with questions and he has either answered the phone, returned my call or stopped by my home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install a new irrigation system in my side and backyard.

07/23/2018

This is the 4th time I have had the good fortune to have Poppy's repair different stations with my sprinkler system. The system was put in prior to our purchase of the home so I knew very little about the placements of the individual stations. Each time Poppy's was extremely efficient and careful with the pre-existing lawn...in fact, it was truly difficult for me to even see where the digging was ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of one of my sprinkler stations because it stopped watering

07/18/2018

My old controller went out on me, so I ordered a new one and tried to hook it up myself. I got stuck and had to call in the pros. They figured it out and repaired two valves in the yard. The valves were hard to find, as they had become buried over time, but they have a detector (and experience) so were able to find them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
connect a new sprinkler control, find valves in yard and repair two of them

06/06/2018

Great group of people. Arrived on time and walked me through our new-to-us sprinkler system. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spring sprinkler set-up

CATEGORY irrigation systems

COMMERCIAL/RESIDENTIAL, CUSTOM INSTALLATION FOR NEW SYSTEMS, ADDING TO EXISTING SYSTEMS, REPAIRS, WINTERIZATION, SPRING START-UP, VALVE AND WIRE LOCATING, RPZ TESTING, LANDSCAPING, FRENCH DRAINS

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover