Norwood Stone & Brick Masonry

Founded 1964 • Angie's List since May 2014

B Rated | 2 Reviews

Payment options include cash, check or debit depending on services rendered. We offer and 10% discount off each pallet with the purchase of installation. Our office is open 8 - 6 Monday - Saturday but hours could be extended if necessary....

Foundation Repair of Arkansas

Simple solutions for your foundation issues, cracked or unlevel concrete, soil stabilization, and void fill problems. Call for a free on-site consultation and estimate 501-539-5218!

C

02/12/2016

They started this project back in November, and the job is not done yet, about 4 months later. All they have left to do now is to acid-wash the brick to complete the process, but they've got all of my money, and my job is not completed. It's been over a month since they were here. The workers are very courteous; I just want the job done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired them to brick 2/3 of my 1,800 square foot home.

CATEGORY masonry

05/29/2014

First I called him on a Sunday and I was pressing for time to get this project done. I asked how fast he could come out and he came that same day. [30 minutes after I called] He quoted me a price and I gave randall half down that day and he started the following day. Did the whole job in 1 week. MADE MY YEAR!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Everything I wanted done he did! Plus some! Once he did my rock stairs everyone has been admiring his creativity.

CATEGORY mudjacking

Landscaping. Masonry. Concrete Work. Chimney Repair.

Check, Visa