Mid Coast Home Services

I am a handyman providing services such as carpentry and general maintenance including: Caulking/grout, appliance install/repairs, furniture assembly, hang shelves/mirrors/TV's, leaks and more!...

Direct Service Overhead Garage Door Company

We specialize in many fields pertaining to garage doors. We have the resources and experience to provide: ​​ Garage Door Service, New Garage Door Installations, New Garage Door Openers, Custom Garage Doors & Multi-Point Safety Inspections. Our company has over 12 years experience in the industry and each technician goes through multiple training courses prior to certification. Our Promise To You: At Direct Service Overhead, our technicians are professionally trained, not only technically, but also extensively in customer service. Our business thrives on customer satisfaction, so we have a traditional mindset, We do exactly what we say we'll do. What We Offer: Our parts are engineered for extended cycle life so our customers get to enjoy problem-free garage doors at a fraction of the cost of what larger garage door companies are charging. We understand that a broken garage door is the last thing you want to be worried about, and usually garage doors break at the most inconvenient times. Our professionally trained technicians service 24 hours a day at no additional cost and our commercial grade products are guaranteed to make a noticeable impact on your garage door without putting a damper on your wallet. We consider it an honor to be your preferred choice for garage door repair and opener repair in Little Rock, Chenal, Maumelle, Benton, Cammack Village, Cabot, Conway and surrounding areas. Don't overpay, choose the company you can trust.

06/14/2018

Mike couldn't have done a better job for the money I paid him. I got few quotes from other places but nothing beat Mid Coast Home Services. When I got home from work, the job was complete and I couldn't be more satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door installation

CATEGORY garage doors

06/10/2018

Mike is the best. I have used him for a variety of home projects. Always high quality work and a super enjoyable guy to be around. I cannot recommend him enough!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
all home maintenance and repair needs

CATEGORY contractors,concrete repair,drywall,handyman service,plumbing

06/10/2018

Best caulk job I’ve ever had done! Fast and painless and Mike made sure to clean up everything when he was done!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned up old tile work and recaulked entire bathroom

CATEGORY handyman service,water damage restoration

06/10/2018

I've been using these guys for just about everything I need done around the house, and I would never use anyone else. They've helped me with everything from plumbing problems to renovating my master bathroom, and just about everything else that has ever come up around the house. Exceptionally friendly and professional, they have my full trust that the work will get done well and on time. Highly re...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General Home Repairs

CATEGORY drywall,handyman service,plumbing,windows,garage builders,home builders

MAINTENANCE - REHAB - REPAIRS - FURNITURE ASSEMBLY - CAULK/GROUT - WATER INTRUSION/LEAK REPAIR - WINDOWS/DOORS - APPLIANCE INSTALL/REPAIRS .... AND MORE!