LANDERS AUTO BODY

Founded 1984 • Angie's List since August 2006

B Rated | 14 Reviews

2 convenient locations 6301 S. University Ave. Little Rock, Arkansas Phone 501 570 4500 1804 Highway 5 North, Benton, Arkansas Phone 501 316 5291...

Sullivan's Automotive

Family owned and operated since 1996. We offer a clean and honest environment for the people of Little Rock to have their vehicle serviced by professionals with over 50 years of combined experience. We service all vehicles domestic and foreign with the exception of European made vehicles.

C

06/25/2014

They did a fair job on the paint work but I was a little bit disappointed in their customer service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I’ve used Landers for auto body work on a Chevrolet and Paula.

D

06/05/2013

Landers Auto Body was one of the repair shops recommended by my insurance carrier and also had good reviews from what I could tell. My initial impressions were good as the staff seemed professional and the facilities seemed clean, especially for an auto body shop. The repair was fairly extensive as they had to re-skin the right front door and basically fill/re-paint the remining right side of the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Collision repair after my 5 month old 2011 Ford Fusion was side swiped by another driver.

05/12/2012

They had what I was looking for. The price was reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought a used car.

CATEGORY car sales

04/13/2011

They made my car look like new.  At one point they told me to come pick it up but then the manager found a couple of little spots that weren?t correct.  It took longer than I expected.  They were meticulous and they kept in touch with me by phone.  It was a lot of work but my car looks really good now.  It didn't cost me any more than my deductible.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had my car repaired at Landers Auto Body after I was in an accident.

10/12/2006

Everything went smoothly from start to finish. They made my appointment quickly, the staff was friendly and professional, and the auto body work was perfect. They also rushed to get my car finished before a holiday weekend. I would definitely use Landers Auto Body again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landers replaced the rear bumper on my 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee. I was not responsible for the bill because the other driver's insurance paid.

CATEGORY auto body repair

Auto body repair We work with all insurance companies

Antique restoration

Yes, call for an appointment time
Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available