Home Depot

Angie's List since July 2006

B Rated | 23 Reviews

True Comfort Heating & Cooling

Need a HVAC repair? AC service? AC replacement? Our mission at True Comfort Heating & Cooling to promote yearly HVAC Service to insure a True Comfort home. We are a Certified Trane Dealer. We service, repair and replace all brands.

Offers by True Comfort Heating & Cooling on Angie's List

C

06/08/2016

Organize their store better and make it easier to find what you are looking for, it's too big, you might get high quality parts.They got people all over the place and they are pretty helpful when you grab them but they are not always available.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Home Depot for Hardware & Home Improvement Stores.

CATEGORY home improvement stores

C

05/27/2014

We decided to get an estimate from Home Depot because we had a credit card with them. We're still unsure if we'll have them do the service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Depot gave us an estimate for hardwood flooring installation.

CATEGORY hardwood floor repair

03/04/2014

I think they are great. They deliver, install, and take away the old one. I am real pleased with them. I usually buy online, and then have it delivered and installed. They have a large variety, and it is usually the first site I go to when I want to purchase something bigger.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Home Depot. I have bought a couple of home appliances from home depot. I last bought an oven from them.

CATEGORY appliance sales

05/24/2013

Home Depot is overpriced. The service person was really nice. The quality of the work was great. The water heater itself is good quality.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Depot installed a new hot water heater.

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

01/03/2013

Everything went well from the order process to the actual delivery.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Delivery only. The delivery crew was careful and did a good job.

CATEGORY appliance sales

Bathtubs & shower liners, cabinet refacing, carpet, carpet cleaning, countertops, custom home organization, doors, electrical, garage floor coating, heating & cooling systems, interior shutters, kitchen cabinets, laminate floors, painting, tile floors, vinyl floors, water heaters, water softeners, filters, window treatments, wood floors.