G & S Insulating

Angie's List since February 2010

By better insulating your home you will save energy and reduce your portion of greenhouse gas emission that heating and cooling you home create. 80% of the carbon dioxide emissions are created from energy consumption. Home and building emissions comprise approximately 30% of those green house gasses.* That's more than the exhaust of all the automobile, aircraft and train emissions combined! Under insulated homes emit one half ton more carbon dioxide than properly insulated homes EVERY YEAR!...

All Star Handyman

Reach out to us for Drywall Installation (hanging), Finishing (including texture) and Repair! We are happy to tackle everything from that one silly little hole you can't stand up to full commercial installation and finishing. We are fully insured! In these unusual times we are taking measures to protect not only our health but the health of our clients! We follow a rigorous protocol utilizing proper and frequent handwashing, proper usage and disposal of gloves, daily sanitization of touch-surfaces in vehicles and an end-of-day hygiene routines to ensure the lowest possible risk for transmission of COVID-19 (or anything else at this point...).

07/01/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Called twice to have someone come to provide a quote. Never got a return call.

10/05/2014

I would not use this company even if the cost was less than another provider.  The failure on their part to simply return a phone call is all I need to know!  Very unprofessional and apparently unreliable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I made initial contact in September, via fax, by sending my house plans and requesting and initial quote for insulation.  I did not receive any response.  I also faxed the same plans to two of G&S competitors and received phones call and quotes from both other companies the next day.  Each of these two companies suggested that I call them back when the 'frame in' was complete for a final quote.  After receiving this information, I decided to wait until 'frame in' was complete to contact G&S again.  Frame in is now complete, so II contacted G&S Mon. 9/29, was told I would receive a phone call that day-no call.  I called again on Thus.10/2 and left a voicemail.Again- no call.

09/30/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Entire house insulation, great to work with!!

12/31/2013

Provided estimate on adding insulation to attic in order bring up to code. Very Professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used GANDS INSULATING

12/10/2013

Everyone I spoke to on the phone and interacted with were very friendly and professional. Workers were prompt and helped me shovel away snow/ice from my back deck so they could get to the attic. When the work was done I was shown the attic for my approval. They cleaned up afterwards so it looked better than it did when they got here. I highly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Received estimate for cellulose insulation put into the attic and asked questions about other possible methods of insulating a 101 year old house. He told me insulating the crawl space would be something to look into and offered me a discount if I got the attic and the crawl space insulated all at once. I opted out of the crawl space insulation due to needing to do other repairs in that area first. Two men came to install the insulation in the attic. They blew in cellulose and added batting to go over the attic door.

CATEGORY insulation

Closed Cell Foam Spray Installation, Fiber Glass Insulation, Cellulose Insulation Installation, Acrylic Roof And Storage Tank Coatings, Thermal Barrier Paint Install, Attic And Soffit Vent Installation, Vapor Barrier Installation, Soundproofing, Firestopping Insulation, Radiant Barrier Installation, Interior And Exterior Waterproofing, Installations & Replacements, Custom Work, Consultations, Design Services, Estimates

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check