DISTINCTIVE KITCHENS & BATHS

Founded 1997 • Angie's List since August 2006

7 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS FOR PLUMBING & ELECTRIC. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGES MAY APPLY....

Bath Planet of Arkansas LLC

We specialize in bathroom remodeling, not kitchen remodeling! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! Bath Planet of Arkansas LLC has been in business for 5 years in the state of Arkansas. We off free in-home estimates, and also offer several different discounts. Veterans 10%, Senior Citizen 10% Cash Paying 10% Bath Planet is also is partnered with four different financing companies which offer low interest rates and small payments.

08/06/2019

The service was good, they subcontracted the part were the vents on the ceiling that got some leak issues wherein it took some time to get fix, that was the only complaint but the remodeling part was great. I would consider hiring them again, but for subcontracting matters, it should referred and approved by me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did Bathroom remodeling for me

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

08/31/2006

I am satisfied with the finished product. However it went completely over budget. They did not do a thorough inspection before quoting costs. For instance the water heater had to be upgraded as well as other plumbing features. I did use high end fixtures though.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a complete remodel of a postage stamp shaped bathroom. It contained all new plumbing, flooring, walls, sink, toilet, tub, shower, tiles, you name it. I also used high end name brand fixtures. They also installed a new water heater.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,flooring,plumbing,water heater repair,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

THIS WAS A NICE SMALL JOB. AROUND $18,000. THE CLIENT HAD AN OLDER HOME. THESE HOUSES HAVE HAD SEVERAL "REMODELERS" ATTEMPTS AND OFTEN THERE IS NO WAY TO DETERMINE ALL OF THE WORK REQUIRED TO BRING THE JOB UP TO CODE UNTIL AFTER SOME OF THE WALLS HAVE BEEN OPENED. THE WATER HEATER WAS VENTED INTO AN OLD CHIMNEY, SOMETHING NO LONGER ALLOWED BY CODE. A NEW POWER VENT WAS REQUIRED, AND MY PLUMBER LOO...

REMODELING KITCHEN & BATHROOM. DESIGN & INSTALLATION OF KITCHENS & BATHROOMS.

OUTSIDE THE METRO AREA.