D&D R PAINTING

A 18 Reviews

Founded 2012 • Angie's List since November 2016

4124 Marsh Rd

Little Rock, AR 72210

We are residential painting contractors ready to tackle any job. We pride ourselves in providing professional and reliable service at an affordable price. Let us help you with your next project. Call for a free estimate 501-425-1417. We look forward toward hearing from you soon! ...

interior painting (13)drywall repair (9)house painting (7)

10/08/2020

Dimas and his team did a great job on painting the exterior of my house. They took the time to prep the house, paint, and cleanup their belongings. Dimas is easy to reach and responds quickly. Overall, it was a fair price with great results. As a former painter, I was impressed with the experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior Paint Job

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/06/2020

07/10/2020

Divas and his crew were great - very meticulous in making sure the painting was perfect. Work was very clean and neat. Would hire again in a heartbeat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior completely repainted

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2020

06/06/2020

Excellent! I will tell all my clients and friends about D&D R Painting. Quality and accuracy of work, excellent communication every step of the way, no problems at all when I had a question about adding more work. Will definitely use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior house painting, repair and replace old wood

CATEGORY drywall,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2020

05/20/2020

They were professional fast and did an excellent job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted interior

CATEGORY drywall,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/20/2020

04/29/2020

I was very satisfied with the project. Great communication before, during and after project completion. They were very helpful and explained the process prior to coming to our house. Everything went as they told us it would. Will definitely use their services again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sanding and painting of front door and side window frames.

CATEGORY drywall,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/29/2020

04/25/2020

Interior home will high walls and ceilings

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came in for a quote. Did not try and oversell or put pressure. Once they were hired they painted the interior of a 2400sq ft home fast and beautifully. I would definitely hire again. And already have plans on hiring them when it is time to do exterior painting

CATEGORY drywall,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/1970

04/09/2020

I had my porch and door painted. I was very happy with their work. I am using them again to do the interior rooms this summer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting - Exterior

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/08/2020

Photo for D&D R PAINTING - 4124 Marsh Rd, Little Rock, AR - 38492224

07/10/2019

I have hired out several remodeling projects at my house and now I will never let anyone else paint besides him. There was not one imperfection & it is grade A quality. He takes the time to do the job right and it is WORTH IT!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint (ceiling, walls, trim, doors); remove and patch big areas where a fixture was located; fix cracks in the smooth paneling where there was settling & spray on texture & paint.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2019

05/28/2019

Dimas and his crew did a wonderful job. They executed the work proposed flawlessly and expertly. The work was done in a timely and precise manner. We look forward to working with them again in the future. We highly recommend D&D R' Painting.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior and Exterior Painting

CATEGORY drywall,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2019

07/16/2018

They painted the entire interior of my home and did an excellent job! We were very pleased with the quality of their work. They arrived each day on time and the job was completed as scheduled. The entire crew was courteous and professional. I was equally impressed with the post work clean up, not one item left behind. If you’re looking quality work and someone that pays attention to deatil, you wi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint interior of home

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2018

drywall repair, removal of wall paper& retexturing, interior and exterior painting, kitchen cabinets spray finishing.

Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available, Check