Chenal Valley Animal Hospital

Angie's List since July 2006

Not Rated| 15 Reviews

05/13/2015

It is quite expensive.  I really like both the female vets there.  They were thorough, kind and seem to know about the animals.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We've used Chenal Valley Animal Hospital.  We had two dogs boarded and they had their shots.

CATEGORY veterinarian, kennels

06/16/2014

We have been taking our cats there for seven years. Great vets. Rest of the staff is great, very friendly. Good service, great with our cats.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Friendly, good service, great for animals

05/13/2013

I like the atmosphere at Chenal Valley Animal Hospital, it is very nice. I like how they take care of my dog and my animals, and I like that they provide a lot of different services. They provide veterinary services as well as grooming.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I took my dog to Chenal Valley Animal Hospital for treatment.

CATEGORY veterinarian, pet grooming

09/26/2011

They are wonderful. I like that the clinic is so immaculate and when I walk in I don't smell dog or a chemical covering up odors. The staff is friendly and helpful and the doctors are just wonderful. Talk about professionalism, they are it and you can tell that they love their patients. Their pricing is competitive and they all charge about the same here. The quality of their care is excellent. Th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I take my three dogs to Chenal Valley Animal Hospital for veterinarian service. The last time I used them was on Tuesday to pick up a 30 pound bag of food.

CATEGORY veterinarian

Thank you Member. We love when you come to visit us.

07/19/2011

They did great overall. Highly recommend this animal hospital.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was looking for a vet close to where I was living. The office is very clean and the staff were great! I recently added a miniture shnauzer puppy to my family. I brought her here for her check ups, vaccinations and even a cut and style.

CATEGORY veterinarian

Veterinary, boarding, grooming, microchipping, nutritional counseling & pain management.