Chenal Pet Palace

Angie's List since July 2015

Chenal Pet Palace...

C

06/28/2017

Ok job about 10.00 higher than everyone else around.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dog grooming

CATEGORY pet grooming

05/05/2013

Cheryl, the mgr is awesome with my fur baby.  The entire staff at AR Pet Resort are amazing and passionate about their job.  They are a bit pricey, but you get what you pay for.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use the daycare facility in Maumelle -- AR Pet Resort, owned by same people.  I use them weekly for daycare and monthly for bathing.

CATEGORY kennels

Mabel is such a joy to have around!

04/25/2013

efficient and quick check in - friendly greeting - they made great effort to make sure the dogs felt comfortable with them before they lead them away to their room.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Friendly, family staff.  Clean quarters.  Very organized.  No problem with prior tour of facility before boarding.  Will be using them again!!

11/03/2011

They greeted us at the door with a smile. They played and bonded with Bailey right away. Then took him to his room. Our return flight was cancelled so we had to extend his stay by one day. It took one phone call and they arranged everything. Not one problem or complaint.  We felt very comfortable, knowing he was well cared for while we were out of town.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Boarded my dog for three days and nights. Fed him and gave him his medicine as directed. Exercised him with other dogs his size. He loved the TV in his own room with a window to see outside.

10/11/2007

Went well, I dropped the dogs off and picked them up about 5 hours later.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They trimmmed my dog's nails and gave each of them a bath.

CATEGORY pet grooming