CHENAL MOVING SERVICE

Founded 1984 • Angie's List since July 2006

FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED. ADDITIONAL PHONE: (501) 373-7263....

PM moving &Lawn Care

Specializing in moving! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

12/06/2013

They were very professional, cautions, and efficient. They were also pleasant to work with, and had a lively sense of humor. We'd hire them again in a heartbeat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They unloaded a moving van to an upstairs apartment.

07/28/2011

They got the job done...the heat would've deterred all but the lionhearted....they are the lionhearted. Happy and moved. Good people.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
In a divorce, had my part of the furniture moved from Nashville, Ar. to Little Rock, AR., which is approx. a 2 hr. drive. They arrived exactly on time and packed everything and within' 4-5 hours, had all in truck. I have large pieces of furniture....they then brought everything to L.R., picked up more helpers and moved all into my apt.. on the 4th floor. Elevator was utilized for the most part, but stairs had to be used for the massive pieces. They accomplished all...with great effort and strategies., with the stairwell. It took from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. until all was unloaded into my apt. It was over 100 degrees at the time. The guys, who were dressed in work shorts and tees, weren't in uniform, but they worked their hearts out. I was so pleased with how nice Roland and the crew was. Couldn't have asked for better people. Be sure to get them to do a walk-through if possible. You will know more then, about the final cost. My clothes were thrown about willy-nilly, but they were very careful with my things, overall. I am a happy camper. This is not necessarily a "Professional" mover group....but I will say that they have heart and the will to get the job done. The crew was awesome....I'd use them again in a heartbeat and refer them to anyone. They NEED HYDRATION during moving jobs.....that was a glaring lack in my opinion.

09/23/2010

Fine, when they show up. Who knows when they would show up on moving day, if at all?

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called their number for an estimate and arranged to meet them. No show. I called them when they didn't show, and they rescheduled later that day. They arrived on time and did a walkthrough. They said they'd call me back 2 days later with their estimate. I'm still waiting on that call.

05/27/2010

CMS was totally professional, including their responsiveness, the quality of the work (they couldn't have handled my belongings with any more care than if they were their own belongings), and the behavior and skill exhibited by their team of workers. There were enough workers so that the move went very, very fast. Overall, top knotch.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chenal Moving Service moved all household goods, including art work, from one residence to another in Little Rock.

08/18/2009

Started with four guys moving items out of the apartment; however one was fussy and this caused tension among the group. CJ (or maybe it was TJ) handled the situation effectivley and had the mover in question stay behind at the apartment with the "goodwill truck". When they arrived at my house the three of them quickly dismanteled an old bedroom set and the pool table, then unloaded their truck an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved my girlfriend out of her appartment (2nd Floor) in Little Rock to my house in North Little Rock. They also helped to dismantel and move a pool table from my house, took that and some other items to a storage facility, and hauled off unwated items to Goodwill.

CATEGORY moving companies

MOVING FOR ARKANSAS AND SURROUNDING STATES.

N/A