Capital City Tree Service

12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
12:00 AM - 12:00 AM

1627 Lorance Dr

Little Rock, AR 72206

Capital City Tree Service...

tree service (34)concrete repair (1)

05/26/2020

I contacted Capital Tree service on behalf of my 83 year old father who noticed the top of one his trees was splitting probably from the high winds. Since it was after hours the guy contacted by Dad and NEVER mentioned he was booked up but quoted him $450 or $500 and hour for the equipment and $250 an hour for his men. They arrived at 9pm but the clock started when they arrived at the company. Nee...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Partial tree removal/Topped out

CATEGORY concrete repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/14/2020

04/10/2017

They were pricey, but were courteous and professional. Look around, there are a lot of tree trimming companies in this area.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came out to tree the trees in my yard.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2014

03/14/2017

Wonderful experience from beginning to end. Came out within one day to do estimate, were able to schedule and complete within three days of hiring. Arrived on time, and completed job with efficiency and with great communication as to what they were doing etc.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Large tree over house needed to be cut back, and dead limbs cut on an additional 9 full grown trees.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/14/2017

01/30/2017

It was great. They showed up at lunch, and were done before I got home from work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had two large pine trees knocked down

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/30/2016

08/08/2016

I was really pleased that they were able to come out quickly after a storm, but the work was careless. They knocked off a spigot in my front yard so I had to turn off the water to that part of the house so that water wouldn't continuously pour out. They also dropped part of the tree on my compost bin and crushed it, so I have to buy a new one. I was told that they'd come back to take care of both ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A tree fell on my house during a wind storm and I needed it removed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2016

05/10/2015

The company was very responsive from initial contact. No large problems during work.  I felt I got a good deal for the work that was done.  i was disappointed when I noticed a bush in my front yard had been smashed but no one reported it to me.  Debris was cleaned up well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Raised canopy on several trees.  Removed two small trees and trimmed/thinned several others.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/05/2015

08/06/2014

After I called them for an estimate, Matt called me back pretty quickly. He showed up the next day to give me what I thought was a fair quote . He had no problem giving me Capital City's insurance information when I asked. I had never hired a tree cutting service in Little Rock before and just wanted all the information I could get just to be safe. I called the insurance company and CCTS checked o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cut down 3 trees that were in the way in my backyard.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/22/2014

05/15/2014

They arrived right on time.  They worked hard all day long.  I checked on them several times throughout the day, as I had to work. They cleaned up very well.  It was a hard job and they did a very good job.  Very professional and nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A lot of tree work.  Took down a very large Pine close to house.  Trimmed all other trees with many having large branches.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2014

04/11/2014

Came out to provide a quote the same day i called.  Service performed within one week.  Tree was very near my house, overhanging my roof and sandwiched between my neighbors house and mine.  There was nowhere to drop it, so they took it down piece by piece.  Showed up on time, very professional, and cleaned up after themselves.  Manager showed up once they were all finished to inspect the site, wal...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cut large sweet gum tree (approx 80' tall, 3' diameter).  Raised the canopy and thinned, shaped large oak.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2014

01/24/2014

1. Responsiveness : Excellent. Matt Shaw came out on a Sunday afternoon at 3:30 PM to look at the scope of the work, make recommendations, and give me an estimate on the spot. We agreed on a hand-shake. The whole visit took 20 minutes top. The contract was signed the morning of the beginning of the work, which started on Tuesday, less than two days after our verbal agreement. 2. Trust: The company...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cut 8 lived pine trees from front and back yard, cut 11 dead pine trees, cut stumps and half pine trees, remove all.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/14/2014

Tree Service. Removal and trimming. State of the art equipment for the safest job possible

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check