Austin Brothers Tire

Angie's List since April 2007

Austin Brothers Tire...

Sullivan's Automotive

Family owned and operated since 1996. We offer a clean and honest environment for the people of Little Rock to have their vehicle serviced by professionals with over 50 years of combined experience. We service all vehicles domestic and foreign with the exception of European made vehicles.

01/11/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Thorough, accommodating, clean, fairly quick and pleasant to work with. Excellent quality, very professional and customer friendly. I highly recommend them for everything from oil changes to new tires.

10/15/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
purchased new tires from them. I had called around to several places and got quotes from all. Austin Bros was friendly, and they didn't even try to up-sale some different tires. They drove me to my office. They called when the work was finished to tell me my vehicle was ready.

07/05/2013

They are very good. They were fast and honest. They did what they said they were going to do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Austin Brothers Tire Service for oil change.

06/26/2013

They were great and did a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used Austin Brothers Tire Service for auto tires.

CATEGORY car tires

02/15/2013

Tony was great to work with, very courtious and professional all the way. They took me to work and picked me up when the work was complete. Tony called me within an hour and a half with a recommendation to properly correct my brake problem that made sense. I was very pleased with my experience at Austin Brothers. Thanks, Tony!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had an estimate from another company that I thought was too high. I called Austin Brothers and asked for a price for the same work and their estimate was almost half of the other companys estimate.

Tire Dealers,Tire Dealers