Arkansas Family Care Network

Angie's List since April 2012

Not Rated| 8 Reviews

09/23/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We saw Dr. Tucker for a general exam.

08/31/2015

08/28/2015

06/17/2014

You always have to wait in any physician's office - it's the nature of that business.  I have found that this practice does the best job of staying on schedule and is convenient. You can schedule visits as early as 7 in the morning to allow you to go before work if need be. Very well run and organized practice - scheduling, lab results, etc.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I am generally healthy, so I see Dr. Tucker primarily for annual check-ups.  I do have high blood pressure which is managed through medication which he has prescribed.  He and I are working to get my weight down and perhaps remove the need for the meds. His office is well-run and very respectful of me.  I know because I left another practice because they seemed more interested in getting paid up-front than in taking care of me.  Dr. Tucker listens well; after I discovered his practice, my wife and three daughters now go to his practice also and that is the highest compliment I can think of - that I would refer my family to him.

07/22/2013

I was able to get an appointment for the day after I called.  Dr Tucker was prompt and took care of my medical problems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Allergies and sinus infection