ALL NATURAL STONE

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since July 2006

B Rated | 2 Reviews

All Natural Stone has been servicing Arkansas and the surrounding states since 1995. We pride ourselves on amazing fabrication and beautiful installation. If you are in the market for granite, marble, quartz, quartzite, porcelain, or onyx we have you covered. Give us call, send us an email, or come and visit our showroom today!...

Handy Home Improvements

At Handy Home Improvements, we value diversity in our talents. Instead of clients juggling multiple contractors that specialize in one job each, we have the knowledge and skill to handle multiple types of jobs. And if we can’t, we have a network of tradesmen that can take on any project. It is with great pleasure that I take an idea and make it real. Whether it’s my idea or a client’s, it is pretty neat making beautiful things and making things beautiful again.

D

06/07/2017

The communication is very broken between the employees in this business. I had a lot of contact with them and believed my vision for the new kitchen quartzite counters was clear instead I received what they believed was the best solution to get the sale done. They do not deliver what they promise and when confronted they are on the defense instead of solving solutions. End of the project owner wou...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
kitchen sink and countertops replaced

CATEGORY countertops

Hi - Our team apologizes for the communication breakdown and not providing a thorough process. We strive for excellence and are deeply sorry to hear about your experience. Please feel free to contact us with the information in our profile.

07/28/2006

All Natural Stone did a beautiful job on our vanity. It looks just wonderful. I am very pleased and very glad that we used their services. The workers were friendly and paid close attention to detail. I would definitely recommend their service to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All Natural Stone installed a new granite vanity top in our bathroom. Our vanity is about 24 square-feet big.

CATEGORY countertops

Hi - Thank you for the amazing review! Our team is happy to hear you are very pleased. Keep us in mind for any other project or as a recommendation.

Kitchens, Baths, Showers, Floors, Walls, Fireplaces, accessories, and custom fabrication.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check