A & D Plumbing

Angie's List since April 2013

Not Rated| 4 Reviews

DBA as Ferndale Plumbing & Drain Cleaning, LLC...

Keener Plumbing LLC

We have the experience and dedication to make sure every job is done right the first time around! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

02/18/2017

Will was friendly and very professional. He showed me the failed part and explained why it failed. I highly recommend using A & D Plumbing for anything water,gas related. A+ top notch service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My hot water heater went out so I gave them a call and told them what it was doing and that I thought I needed a new hot water heater, he told me it might just be a failed part that can be replaced. Within 20 minutes Will the owner showed up and took a look at what I had. He informed me he had the part that I needed on his truck and would be happy to install it . Within 15 more minutes my water heater was back on and working!

07/20/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
William White (A&D Plumbing) is the best plumbing company in our area- always awesome and always fair priced- a good and honest family man and family business that I would even give my house keys to.... Definitely makes my life easier, knowing I have someone competent, fair, and honest, to fix my plumbing problems when they arise.

01/01/2014

Will White got 1100.00 and ran and hid.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gave me a estimate for plumbing a house in a low income neighborhood.  Total Cost was $5200.00. He  wanted $1100.00 up front to buy materials( yes, red flag). I never heard from him again except to tell me he was scared to work in the area.  After many calls and text he finally responded with contact his lawyer, I cant make him work in that area.  I just want my money back. He acts like I paid him just for the hassle. One thousand one hundred dollars $110.00 he received went to the bank and cashed the check.  Never looked back.

04/26/2013

Will and Josh explained in detail what needed to be done, got the equipment to do it after giving us a great and fair price, and replaced two toilets, fixed four leaky sinks, all the while explaining what and why they were doing what they were doing, all in a couple of hours. You could not ask for more respectful courteous and fair plumbing- thank goodness for a wonderful business model like A & D...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace two toilets, fix four leaking sinks, while all the time advising what and why they were doing what they were doing- these guys are extremely respectful and professional- I have known them for over 20 years and I would trust them to do anything for me- always on time and a job well done-