Clear View Windows

Founded 2016 •

B Rated | 5 Reviews

We specialize in Energy efficient replacement windows, We are locally owned and family operated. We will provide you a no hassle, most cost effective solution to you replacement window needs....

Community Builders Inc

Since 1982, Community Builders has helped homeowners in Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri and Arkansas with their important home remodeling projects. We are dedicated to providing high quality products, including energy efficient vinyl siding, attic insulation and replacement windows. We also offer metal roofing, Quality Bath Systems, SmartCoat Siding, Gutter Pro USA gutter guard systems and sunrooms. We are committed to our customers’ needs, and our professional installers are happy to answer any questions before, during and after your home improvement project. Community Builders is a Better Business Bureau accredited company with an A+ rating. Family operated. Additional phone numbers - (918) 695-8838, (918) 960-1009 & (918) 836-0135. Additional contact name - Greg Wolter. Additional email - info@communitybuildersinc.com.

08/21/2018

It was absolutely great, they did a wonderful job, I'm very satisfied. I would highly refer them. Couldn't beat the price. I'll be referring them to my family as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put in eight new windows.

08/21/2018

It's good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put in some windows.

C

08/17/2018

It was good! They worked very hard and did it well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed new windows.

CATEGORY windows

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your review! I strive for A service on all my jobs, Please tell me what could have been done to receive a A Rating from you?

08/17/2018

Good project. I like what he showed me. He did a good job explaining everything what and how they're gonna do it. The widow itself is really good. He was on time and he was not in a rush when he got here.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacing windows.

08/17/2018

Great from the sales presentation to the install we just had complete we could have not asked for a better outcome! Great job Guys!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement Windows

CATEGORY windows

Replacement Windows, Siding, Entry Doors, Patio Doors, Storm Doors.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check