Laws Flooring & Rugs

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since October 2010

Our in house staff services our cleaning divisions and flooring sales. The installation department is comprised of independent subcontractors. Our store always offers 6 mos financing with approved credit and extended terms are available during different sales events....

Fosters Contracting and Construction

Since 2014, Millennium Contracting has offered professional Home Improvement Services. We provide a full range of Interior and Exterior Residential Contracting services such as; Carpentry and Framing, Remodeling, Additions, Drywall, Painting, Flooring, Windows, Doors, and more! We are dedicated to customer satisfaction and fully stand behind our work. We offer free consultations and estimates, and will work with you to explain your options, and create a customized solution for your Home Improvement needs. Get the job done correctly the first time, call Millennium Contracting today!

Offers by Fosters Contracting and Construction on Angie's List

06/30/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Laws for all my flooring needs and used them when I remodeled my bathroom and kitchen. I wouldn't use anyone else

06/23/2014

06/18/2014

Went well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cleaned carpets

06/05/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned carpet in three bedrooms. They did a great job.

04/15/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced Den carpeting. Did a very good job of matching seams and covering stairs.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,hardwood floor repair

Cleaning - carpet, hardwood, ceramic tile & floor grout

Vinyl tile stripping/ waxing or janitorial services

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available