Comprehensive Family Dentistry

Angie's List since October 2008

There are 2 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site....

08/22/2014

We love him. He is great. He is just very personable. He is very easy to work with, always willing to get you in at the last minute, one of those people that would give his cell phone number if you have problems after leaving the office. You do have to wait a while sometimes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My dentist is Joe Spades. I just went in there about a month ago. They did have routine cleaning and check-up.

08/21/2013

I can recommend him. He has a wonderful chair side manner. He is painless. He offers excellent service. He is an excellent dentist. I found his work to be very good. I use him and I recommend him to all my friends and family.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Ronald Burnett is my dentist.

05/01/2012

He is absolutely wonderful. He is very competent, and very updates. I trust him explicitly. The staff is cheerful and professional. He is a great dentist and one if the best I have ever been to in this area. He is available even for emergencies and looks like he gives his own phone number out when one goes in for a visit for the first time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Burnett is my dentist. During my last appointment he first did cleaning and then an exam, and price to filling.

Dentist/Oral Surgeon