A & A Builders

Founded 1973 • Angie's List since September 2011

I have done all types of construction for 35 years and have always gave excellent customer service. As well as well maintained business. I always include a 5 year warranty on any work I complete. I am now involved in property maintenance for any work needed....

Sims Construction Company

We work with insurance companies and match your deductible! Sims Construction Company is a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity in all aspects of our business. Our dedicated team of professionals have over 35 years of hands on experience, to provide innovative ideas and suggestions tailored to your projects. Our services are customized to your individual needs, paying close attention to the details of each project that we are involved with. Please feel free to contact us today!

Offers by Sims Construction Company on Angie's List

09/30/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Awesome job. Planned on doing the job in 3 weekends did it in 2, what job did they do? Leveled the center portion floors in a 100 year old house even did a follow up 3 weeks later. Plan to use them again and have recommended them to quite a few people. | |

CATEGORY remodeling,home builders

06/11/2012

He is very friendly and up front with what the cost will be. He was able to adjust his quote within a week after gathering some more details about the project. His price seems to be very competitive. He was very prompt when I initially contacted him. He contacted me back within 24 hours and made an appointment with me within a week. He was very courteous and very thorough with his work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had them give me a quote for several projects including a new roof, leveling the floors, new siding, new plumbing, new gutters, and some new electrical.

CATEGORY remodeling,home builders

Thank You for contacting us, I have not heard from you and thoguht I would drop you line to see if you got your financing you was looking for please let me know if I can do anything else for you.

Residential Remodeling , Additions, Trim, Cabinetry & Doors.

Concrete Work.