D K GUTTER & leaf X

Founded 1975 • Angie's List since August 2010

been in business since 1975 and serving all of hot springs village and surrounding areas...

All Star Handyman

Reach out to us for Drywall Installation (hanging), Finishing (including texture) and Repair! We are happy to tackle everything from that one silly little hole you can't stand up to full commercial installation and finishing. We are fully insured! In these unusual times we are taking measures to protect not only our health but the health of our clients! We follow a rigorous protocol utilizing proper and frequent handwashing, proper usage and disposal of gloves, daily sanitization of touch-surfaces in vehicles and an end-of-day hygiene routines to ensure the lowest possible risk for transmission of COVID-19 (or anything else at this point...).

12/15/2015

CATEGORY gutter repair

08/05/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Went well. His price may be better as a general contractor hired him for me.

CATEGORY drywall

04/28/2015

Came out and gave me an estimate of charges that covered best and worst case scenarios for repair. I accepted estimate and in about a week the repair man called and made appointment to make the repair. He did a great job, put down plastic to avoid a mess and was in and out rather quickly. I was very pleased with the outcome and would definitely recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired a crack in ceiling.

CATEGORY drywall

11/08/2014

Response for estimate was prompt. Work was completed within one week after estimate. D K employees were professional and courteous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed two gutter sections and gutter guards on all gutters

CATEGORY gutter repair

09/24/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
D K Gutter installed the gutter helmets and gutters when we built this house new. Some 14 years later, we had a problem with a gutter that was full of leaves and overflowing, staining the wall. It took two visits, but they honored their original promise to clean the gutters free if they became plugged with debris. The workmen were professional and friendly. I'm impressed that they would honor that promise after 14 years. I very highly recommend D K!

CATEGORY gutter repair,remodeling

we offer all gutter services and also a product that covers your gutters to keep the debree out of your gutters called leaf X we do free estimates also