Flowers Heating & Air Conditioning

A 9 Reviews

Founded 2018 •

7510 Gibson Rd

Jacksonville, AR 72076

Here at Flowers Heating & Air Conditioning, we are locally owned and operated and provide quality heating and cooling services. We take pride in providing the best for our customers being a licensed technician who ensures quality driven work and courteous, professional service. We provide the highest quality workmanship in install, repair and replacements of residential heating and air conditioning. Please call us today to schedule your appointment with Arkansas true professionals at work for you!...

hvac repair (9)
D

11/12/2020

Air conditioner repair

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a very unprofessional experience. I was asked if there was a “man” in the house. I was asked who made the decisions in the house and I was questioned if I was the homeowner. I am a single female homeowner and after stating I was I was still questioned about it. Very unprofessional and sexist in my opinion.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/1970

To Ms. [Member Name Removed], I am deeply disheartened to hear that you were not satisfied with me servicing and repairing your AC equipment. I tried to reach out to you via phone call and text but have yet to hear back from you. Let me be very clear, I am in no way, shape or form a "sexist". Never have been, never will be. The ONLY reasons I asked if a man was present, was so that: #1 When we spo...

07/17/2020

Air condition problems were fixed

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Great fixed it fast and explained what happened very easy to work with

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/1970

12/10/2019

They were good, efficient, organized and they know what they were doing. They will give you a fair price and they will let you know what's wrong with your system and what to fix and what not to fix.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/02/2019

12/10/2019

They did a great job and I would definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They worked on my air unit and fixed it.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2019

12/06/2019

It was very economic. It was great. He was very knowledgeable in everything. He shared a lot of information in me. I appreciated it. It was a good thing. He was very fast.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired my heating and air conditioning system.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/06/2019

12/02/2019

Andrew’s company installed new 4 ton unit outside and new heat pump inside. Flower’s also replaced all duct work and registers . Very professional from start to finish.I couldn’t be more pleased with the results . Thank you Mr. Flowers!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HVAC Install

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/03/2019

12/02/2019

Andrew Flowers w is very professional in every way - quality work, punctuality, responsive, friendly

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install 3 appartment units.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/13/2019

12/02/2019

I could have not been more pleased with not only the work performed, but the professional way in which the work was done. They worked hard to get the new system in and up and running. They cleaned up and left the areas neat and actually a little cleaner than when they started. I would highly recommend them for not only new but maintenance as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HVAC Install

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/02/2019

Thank you for allowing us to be your HVAC service provider! I am looking forward to the next several years working together to keep your unit going strong! God Bless

11/14/2019

Perfect. He was there before me, completed the repairs quickly, explained what was wrong, and charged less than competition. I would definitely recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace needed to be reset and cleaned out

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2019

Thank you for having me out to your home! Looking forward to working with you in the future! God Bless

Heat Pump Repair Gas Furnace - Repair Electric Furnace - Repair Air Duct Installation Furnace Installation, Air Conditioning Installation, Electric Furnace Repair, Electric Furnace Installation

Air duct cleaning