Lowe's Home Improvement

Angie's List since August 2010

Lowe's offers everyday low prices on quality appliances, paint, lumber, hardware, flooring, tools and more. Shop for all your home improvement needs online or at your local Lowe's store....

Excel Electric

7  REVIEWS
Excel Electric

Excel Electric is a new company to provide all electrical services needed at a reasonable price. We do all jobs no matter how small. Troubleshooting and repairs, additions, hang ceiling fans and televisions. We can install can lights inside or outside of your home or business. I have over 30 years in the electrical industry. Eighteen years working locally performing commercial and residential electrical work and twelve years working in the oil and gas industry in Alaska and North Dakota.

10/24/2016

We are very pleased with the result.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our microwave needed replacement. Dealt with Stan, he found what we needed, Joshua measured the space, it was ordered and Stan followed it was delivered and Joshua installed and did a very neat job.

CATEGORY appliance sales,home improvement stores

01/07/2015

The experience from start to finish went without a problem.  Everyone we dealt with was very pleasant and professional.  They even left us a leftover piece of the carpet.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We contacted Lowes for carpet and installation because they carried the Stain Master Pet brand of carpeting we wanted since we have a dog.  They sent an estimator who was also the installer out to measure the rooms while the previous owners were still in the house (with the previous owners approval).  Once we had the total cost of carpet and installation, we paid Lowes and they ordered the carpet.  When the carpet came, they called us to arrange an installation date.

CATEGORY carpet installation,flooring,home improvement stores

06/04/2014

I spent around $3000 for the flooring material. They have everything you need and you know it's the right price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to Lowe's Home Improvement for my home improvement needs. I purchased flooring from them in late Summer of last year and installed it myself because I couldn't find anyone to help me. I bought a water pump for my water heater from the last week.

CATEGORY carpet installation,flooring,water heater repair

05/30/2014

They did a really good job. I liked the installer. He came in, he was very friendly, he took care of everything, and got it hooked up perfectly. They had to special order it and they did that promptly and very fast. What I bought was basically the same price anywhere.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We bought a dishwasher from Lowe's Home Improvement 2 months ago and they installed it.

CATEGORY appliance sales

C

05/28/2014

Ordered the flooring 11/11; arrived at store 11/18. Had been verbally promised and quot;installation by Thanksgiving. On 11/18, I happened to go to the store and learned the materials had arrived. I waited another week without a call. On Friday before Thanksgiving, I phoned Lowes and spoke with someone in the installation department. At that point, the installation department was apparently and qu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of engineered hardwood floor in kitchen/dining room. Still waiting to get someone out to fix the problems. (See below)

CATEGORY home improvement stores