Coster Landscaping & Sprinklers

Founded 1991 • Angie's List since August 2010

If you're looking for excellent service then you've come to the right place. At Coster Landscaping & Sprinkler, our ultimate goal is to serve you & make your experience with us a pleasant one....

A and P Concrete Construction

With over 18 years experience in the construction field we're ready to serve you!

08/21/2015

He arrived on time had was completely familiar with my sprinkler system. Made the necessary repairs replaced the control box within an hour. He also walked me through the system so I could understand how to operate it. Extremely helpful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired sprinkler system master valve and replaced the timer on my existing sprinkler system

CATEGORY irrigation systems

08/17/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They dug out old plants and replanted some flower beds for me.

CATEGORY landscaper

09/23/2013

It's been a great experience, and I've really enjoyed working with Lance and his wife Marla.  He is always responsive and has been very diligent about returning to adjust some sprinkler heads.  Furthermore, he is very honest, doesn't try to upsell, and does quality work for fair price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They redid my sprinkler system and did a lot of resodding.

CATEGORY landscaper,irrigation systems

Landscaping Contractor, Landscaper, Residential Landscaping, Irrigation Systems, Sprinkler Systems,deck building,anything in concrete, siding,gutters,roofing,retaining walls, drainage, fence ( chain link,iron,wood) excavating,landscape lighting, sprinkler pumps, well pumps,