Terminix - Hot Springs Village -Termite & Pest Control

Founded 1927 • Angie's List since June 2012

B Rated | 33 Reviews

When pests or termites move in, you want the ultimate weapon to take them out: Terminix, America’s leading provider of termite and pest control. It's no wonder more than 2.7 million customers trust us to protect their homes and families from the havoc that unwanted intruders can create. You can look to us for a wide range of services to protect your home top to bottom, inside and out: Insulation Service, Moisture Control Solutions, Rodent and Wildlife Service and more. We can even help you win the fight against the bite with our revolutionary Mosquito Service. Don’t trust your home to just anybody. Go big. Go strong. Go Terminix. Protector of home since 1927. ...

05/01/2017

We have regular maintenance with them. I just think they do a really good job. The young man that does ours is very responsive. I will tell him we are having problems with this kind of a bug and he’ll research it, and he’ll treat that. They are just very responsive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They come out once a quarter to spray inside and they come out, I think twice a year to spray outside.

CATEGORY pest control

We're happy to know your tech goes above and beyond to take care of your pest issues. Thank you for being a Terminix customer. -Lisa O.

03/28/2017

08/19/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use them for pest control and termite service. They do a good job.

08/19/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use them for pest control and termite service.

08/14/2015

Robert Redden has been my Terminix service person for many years.  Over the span of 21 years I've had an occasion to exterminate various types of creatures from my house.  Not only my house but also the 7 rentals that I have in Hot Springs Village. Robert Redden has always been very resourceful in his response to my bug problems.  If he doesn?t have the answer he doesn?t hesitate to bring in someo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've used Terminix for pest control for the past serveral years.  Lately I've had a bug  problem and Terminix was willing to come back as many times as necessary to rid my house of the bug problem.

CATEGORY pest control

Pest Control & Extermination - Ant, Mice, Pest, Termite, & Bed Bug. Baiting Systems. Prevention Treatments. Attic Insulation. Crawl Space Encapsulation, Floor Supports, Vapor Barriers, & Temp-Vents.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal