M & R Sarver Construction Inc

Angie's List since February 2013

Additional contact name - Matthew. Additional phone number - (501) 766-7778....

Benson Restoration

BENSON RESTORATION is your Storm Damage Roofing Contractor. Serving Central AR for 38yrs! We provide roofing, emergency roofing, reroofing, & roof repairs. A+ BBB, Located in Bryant

04/23/2015

What stood out was the quality of the workman and the workmanship. Thy finished in a timely fashion and the price was reasonable for the work that was done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They remolded the kitchen.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

Thank you for your review!

07/29/2013

Everything went according to schedule even with it being in the middle of deer season everybody showed up and did their job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced siding and windows shutters and gutters on house. Repaired water damaged ceiling and flooring and repainted ceiling in house. Waterproofed chimney and added chimney cap.

CATEGORY roofing

03/29/2013

I did not have any complaints or bad things to say about them. They were basically on time and did what they said they could do. The sub contractors that he used were outstanding and they all did an excellent job. They were very responsive to my wife's questions and needs since she was overseeing the project since as I was outstation at that time. Their pricing was fair and reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used M & R Sarver Construction Inc to remodel my kitchen.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

02/25/2013

Matt Sarver was always on time and kept us apprised of any changes to the schedule. His carpenters were professional and kept the site clean. The Sarver's build high end new homes. I would let them build a home for me anytime.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built a large gabled roof over our patio attached to our home.

CATEGORY roofing,home builders

Custom design, new homes, additions, remodels & roofing.