The Dermatology Clinic

Angie's List since October 2008

There are 3 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. Average patient volume is 75 patients per day....

05/20/2013

The staff is always so friendly and in a good mood. The treatment the doctor has my son on is working very well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
severe acne, for my son.

08/02/2012

Its a group. My husband has had some things removed so he sees them once every 6 months so he has another appointment coming up. They are excellent. I would give them A's for everything.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go Dermatology Clinic to see a dermatologist. I go once a year for an overall checkup; just the regular check for moles and things.

06/22/2012

I have been very satisfied and pleased with them. I like the fact that they are very prompt in scheduling appointments. I like the professionalism of the receptionists, nurses and the doctors. They have a very good reputation in the community. A lot of the doctors are considered as the doctor's doctor; the kind of doctors that another doctor would go to and to me that speaks very highly of them. T...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My dermatologist practices in the Dermatology Clinic. I have had my skin cancer surgery there and now I go there for a yearly checkup.

C

06/15/2012

The treatment was of adequate quality. The staff were friendly and helpful. This doctor had previously done a great job with my son, but don't feel I was treated properly. Maybe it was a bad day, I don't know, but it was unprofessional, to be sure.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General dermatology issue. Never even looked me in the eye one time. Stood with his back to me the whole time.

06/07/2012

I see Dr. Adam S. Stibich every couple of years. I am satisfied with the service he provides.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It was a routine screening exam for skin cancer.

Dermatology