St. Joseph Mercy Clinic

Angie's List since October 2008

There are 8 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. Average patient volume is 200 patients per day. ...

06/03/2014

Procedure revealed a definite answer unequivocally.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Blood test indicated possible problem. He explained the details of needing further diagnoses very well.

CATEGORY urologist

08/26/2013

Everyone from check in to follow-up was very professional and I felt well cared for. They listened to and addressed all of my concerns. I was well monitored and informed of every aspect of treatment. They allowed family interaction before and after the procedure which made it less frightening. A week later the whole team of treatment staff sent a personally signed Get Well/Thank You card!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to have a heart catherization after experiencing symptoms of a heart attack. The overall experience from expertise of the staff to followup was excellent.

CATEGORY hematologists

07/01/2013

The clinic personnel seemed knowledgeable. The office and examining room areas were clean and well maintained. The appt was at 4 p.m. Was in the exam room by 4:15 but the doctor did not arrive until 4:45.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Confidential in nature

CATEGORY surgeons

03/25/2013

I met with Dr. Griffin and after an examination he had me get a hearing test.I returned to his office after the hearing test and basically all that he said was that I may want to get hearing aids.  He said nothing was wrong with my ears and that I was getting old and sent me home.  After three week my ears cleared up and my hearing returned to normal.  I feel he looked at my age and decided that m...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My ears had been clogged up for three months, visits to my general practitioner did not correct the problem so she reffered me to Dr. Griffin.

CATEGORY ent,audiology

08/03/2012

I see Dr. Stanley Josef there.  They are just very good and responsive.  He is easy to talk to.  We have to sit and wait for some time.  His bedside manner is wonderful.  I don't have much treatment there.  I don't have to worry about billing because I have good insurance.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use St Josephs Mercy Clinic Inc for cardiology.

CATEGORY cardiologist