Hot Springs Behavioral Center

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since April 2010

B Rated | 7 Reviews

Hot Springs Behavioral Health provides individual, play therapy consultation, psychological evaluations, family therapy, marriage counseling, adult and child ADHD evaluation, addiction counseling, interviews for law enforcements, military evaluations, ADHD evaluations for students, and many other services.Compliance, punctuality and a high level of service are our utmost priorities. Adult Medicaid patients have only one visit per month which includes a therapist and a psychiatrist. Primary Care Physician (PCP) is required for EVERY patient, before scheduling the first appointment. Patients with Medicare alone have a copayment unless they have a supplement. To avoid frustration, please call in advance to check if your supplement will cover your copayment. Dr. Haroon does NOT write prescriptions for Xanax, pain medicines, somas, tranquilizers and muscle relaxers Cancellation policy:Cancelations requires 24 hour prior notice. Two or more cancelations will lead to review for discharge. W accept most private insurance. We accept cash payment and payment on an income-based sliding scale. We provide 100% reimbursement from private insurance. Call for details....

07/27/2015

Well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Medical. Private

01/13/2015

08/26/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
PTSD, bi-polar & bpd |Children have PTSD & ADHD |They wanted to overmedicate my children. None of our treatment plans have changed in 4 years. I have not received proper treatment for my PTSD or personality disorder, even when I repeatedly requested it. Went through serious issues pertaining to my PTSD & my therapist showed no support.

03/17/2012

My son and I have been seeing Dr. Haroon and her wonderful staff for several months now.  My son was struggling with school and relationships, experiencing a lot of anger.  The Behavioral Center was able to provide a diagnosis on the very first visit.  Their coping techniques and counseling were immediately helpful.  Now after many appointments a new relationship has fostered trust and healing. Ou...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We were seeking help with several emotional family issues and were referred by our pediatric primary care provider to Hot Springs Behavioral Center.  Our initial meeting went very well the staff and Dr. Haroon. They were very approachable and genuinely interested in learning about our needs and providing the care needed.

CATEGORY psychiatrist,personal counseling,family counseling

09/27/2011

My appointment has always been great. They will call you back right at your appointment time, no waiting. When they call you back you will go in and talk to a counselor. They are very helpful and very easy to talk to. Then Dr. Haroon will come in and talk to you and usually you do not have to wait very long for her to come in. She actually cares about all of her patients.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have bipolar and anxiety. Dr. Haroon is the best. She is understanding and will talk with you on a level that you can understand. She is also flexible with billing which is absolutely helpful to me. I have been to a lot of mental health doctors over the years and in my opinion she is the best. All the counselors are very understanding also. They are all the best I have been to. It is very easy to get an appointment as opposed to most places where you have to wait months for an appointment, usually you can get an appointment with Dr. Haroon within a week. I would definitly recommend.

CATEGORY psychiatrist

Child psychiatry,adult psychiatry,mental evaluations,family therapy, marriage counseling, adult and child ADHD evaluation, addiction counseling, interviews for law enforcements, military evaluations, ADHD evaluations for students, and many other services.