Gigerich Electrical Inc

Founded 1969 • Angie's List since August 2010

All Electrical...

Stephens Electrical

Stephens Electrical is licensed and bonded in Hot Springs, Ar. Very reasonable pricing!! No job too big or small! Call us today for a free estimate! 501-520-1272

06/29/2015

I called to get an estimate on some work. The fellow I needed to speak with was on another call. I was told that he would call me right back. I never heard from him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Promised to call me right back and I never heard from them again.

07/02/2013

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
David Puckett was recommended as the person to call. And I am so glad I did. We used them for our tanning salons. For each job The guys were prompt and did a great job. I have had no problems with the work they have done. The thing that impressed me most was that they cleaned up their mess. I will use them for all future projects.

11/01/2012

We called, they came out and fixed the problem. We asked them to look at our pole light in front of our house, and they checked the power. It was good, and they recommended using a CFL. It has worked ever since. We also wanted them to give us an estimate to install a new heater and vent in one of our bathrooms, but we never heard back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We were having a problem with the electrical cord that ran from our dish washer to the outlet. They came out and did a great job of switching the cords.

04/19/2012

We had trouble with one of our circuit breakers shutting the lights off all the time. We called an electrician to install a new circuit box, but that did not work. Another electrician wanted to re-wire the entire house. Once we called Juan Canales, he finally determined that the issue was transformer. We called the electric company and we have not had any problems since. I would definitely recomme...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Juan came in 2007 for a service call because we were having ongoing trouble with our electricity.

All Electrical Needs