Dailey Installation Inc.

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since May 2011

Dailey Installation Inc. has been serving central Arkansas with quality home appliance and home theater installation since July 1998. We hold contracts with the 80% major appliance retailers in the state. Chances are we may already have done some work for you and would love to be part of your next project. My Name is Jason Dailey. I am the owner and operator. Please give me a call @ 501-258-5507 to schedule your next installation. Put our experience and know how to work for you. Dailey Installation Inc. "The Installation Experts" Cell: 501-258-5507 Fax: 501-888-8481...

Bath Planet of Arkansas LLC

We specialize in bathroom remodeling, not kitchen remodeling! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! Bath Planet of Arkansas LLC has been in business for 5 years in the state of Arkansas. We off free in-home estimates, and also offer several different discounts. Veterans 10%, Senior Citizen 10% Cash Paying 10% Bath Planet is also is partnered with four different financing companies which offer low interest rates and small payments.

C

05/18/2016

See above. Nothing done

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Not really a handyman service. Just does appliance installation

CATEGORY handyman service

Hello Mr [Member Name Removed], I am not sure if you are happy with the service you received or not. If you were happy then great! If not please let me know how it could have been better so that we might be able to provide better service in the future. Jason Dailey

07/15/2013

It was 4 weeks ago. He is excellent. He came in and he did his job. He made suggestions as I need to replace my wall oven. He hooked up the water under the sink and the drainage. There was a leak and he did not leave until it was fixed. He was reasonable. He was a gentleman. He did his job and he left.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Dailey Installation for handymen. He came out and installed the dishwasher and it went fine.

CATEGORY handyman service

[removed member name] i just wanted to thank you for the wonderful review you left for me on Angie's List. You were our first one and I just read your review today. I have never dealt with Angie's List before and I think I am going to take advantage of their program. Thanks once again for the wonderful review! Jason Dailey Dailey Installation Inc.

We offer Appliance and Home Theater Installation,Delivery and Disposal.

We Do not install Water Heaters,or Central Heat and Air.

Visa, Check