Kilgore Vision Center

Angie's List since October 2008

B Rated | 7 Reviews

There are 5 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. Average patient volume is 60 patients per day....

11/13/2014

Dr. Kilgore is great. He's very good and thorough. He is at this office three days a week. Scheduling requires a three month headway. I missed my June appointment and needed to reschedule for January. Other members of his staff cover all levels of eye care and can see you more easily than Dr. Kilgore sometimes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to them on a regular basis. He performed a diabetic check and a regular eye exam.

CATEGORY optometrist

D

09/09/2013

Had to wait forever in a little room. People came and went and was very weird. When the doctor did come in, I tried to make some jokes and he acted like I was an idiot. When they gave me the bill it was almost $200!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just for an and quot;office visitand quot;. I will absolutely never ever go back!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My eye was irritated very badly. I called my normal eye doctor and they weren't open and this was the only place that could get me in.

CATEGORY ophthalmology

06/10/2013

My experience with them has been very positive. They see you in a very timely manner and the doctor is someone who listens to you. We went through trying to determine something with my eyes and I was back in there three or four times, he finally had one of his associates look at me for a different perspective. He makes sure that, what the problem is, we address it. If you're still not satisfied he...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My ophthalmologist is a doctor at Kilgore Vision Center.

CATEGORY ophthalmology,optometrist

06/15/2012

The Dr has always been patient and friendly. He checked for any vision changes and then assisted me in selecting the right lenses to suit my needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Eye checkup. Dr Akel performed my yearly vision screening.

CATEGORY ophthalmology,optometrist

04/16/2012

The doctor that I see there is a no-nonsense person. His staff is fine, and the office is wonderful. He is available everyday. I would use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to Kilgore Vision Center for my ophthalmology needs.

CATEGORY ophthalmology