Js Home Improvement

Founded 1985 •

Awards & Badges

97 AR-287

GREENBRIER, AR 72058

I remodel and repair homes and businesses. I drywall,, do Sheetrock, paint, and repair. I build privacy fences, stain, power wash houses, fences, and driveways. I also seal and paint roofs and do repairs on mobile homes, i clean gutters and clean and repair decks. There is no job to big or small....

fencing (13)deck building (5)house painting (2)deck cleaning (2)home remodeling (2)interior painting (1)siding (1)

12/21/2020

Very well the crew was very professional and hardworking

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence Rebuild

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/22/2020

11/19/2020

Did a great job! Solid new gate w/ new hardware. All done in a few hours, very satisfied!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
wood fence Gate Rebuild

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/10/2020

10/27/2020

Fantastic, Chris designed an extension to the bench seating to prevent the dog from being able to be seen or to look over the privacy fence. The design was fantastic and it looks good. It was made from pressure treated wood and in 6 months or so I will be having Js Home Improvement back to stain the extension and the deck so they match in color. I would hire Js for any project at my home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed an extension to my deck which has bench seating all the way around and my dog used the bench seat to intimidate the neighbors as it let her look over the 6 foot privacy fence.

CATEGORY decks,fences,deck cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/27/2020

10/26/2020

Good job , friendly efficient workers. Would recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fencing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/26/2020

10/24/2020

Very well. Work was completed as requested. Looks great. They also took care of some auxiliary issues along the way. Always discussed upcoming steps and timetable. Always polite and respectful. Cleaned up well. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck repair/paint. Siding repair/paint.

CATEGORY siding,deck cleaning,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2020

09/29/2020

I was extremely pleased with J’s Home Improvement. First their quote was lower than two other quotes I was given. In addition, there was no mark up on the cost of materials and no hidden costs or additional costs of any type. I paid exactly what they quoted in their written quote. They were on time, did the work in the amount of time they said it would take, and completely cleaned up after the pro...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fence around deck

CATEGORY decks,fences

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2020

09/24/2020

Jerry and Chris did an excellent job. I had an old 4 ft picket fence and wanted a new 6 ft privacy fence. They built a 6 ft fence using the original 4 ft posts by extending the posts to the correct height. Saved me some $$ and it turned out great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fencing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2020

09/21/2020

Jerry and Chris knocked it out of the park. My wife and I were both happy with the outcome and level of quality of their work. I have already recommended them to my family, friends and neighbors. Thanks guys!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
house painting, eaves and overhang repair, re-screening of my back porch.

CATEGORY decks,remodeling,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2020

08/19/2020

Great! They did a very good, no scratch that, they did an amazing job! I called bigger companies first, but I’m very happy that I went with J’s Home Improvement!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fencing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/19/2020

08/18/2020

Fence looks great. And they were able to finish up on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fencing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2020

Inside and outside Repair. Build fences, decks, drywall,paint, power wash, etc