Advanced Alarms of Arkansas, Inc

Founded 2015 • Angie's List since February 2015

Advanced Alarms of Arkansas has 25 years of combined experience in the fields of Alarm Systems, Automation, Surveillance Systems, Door Access Control Systems, and Gate Control Systems. We serve all of Arkansas and provide free quotes to all of central Arkansas. Our running promotion is a free alarm system that includes a Keypad, 3-Door Sensors, 1-Motion Sensor, and a Key Chain Remote with a 49.99 Activation Fee and 3yr Monitoring Agreement....

Martin Marler - ADT

I work for ADT Security Services (Corporate) providing Safety and Security solutions for your home and small business. I will meet with you at your home and/or business and design a system specific to your needs and budget. Please contact me for a free home safety assessment and security/life safety plan.

02/07/2017

Advanced Alarms got us up and running right away. Great customer service and easy to work with. As a business service is super important to us and we are glad we made the right choice with Advanced Alarms of Arkansas.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a security system for my business.

CATEGORY home security systems

12/01/2016

I called Saturday night, they answered and came out on Sunday to fix, what turned out to be my wireless router that wasn't working. They are great! Very knowledgeable about more than just their system. They went above and beyond. We love our system. Being able to unlock doors, control security, and control lights from our phone is very helpful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had an alarm installed by the a year ago and got an error code on Saturday night.

CATEGORY home security systems,home automation

Advanced Alarms of Arkansas sells, installs, and services all Alarm Systems, Automation, Door Access Control Systems, Surveillance Systems, and Gate Control Systems.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, Financing