Hansen Roofing & Construction,LLC.

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since July 2011

C Rated | 3 Reviews

Hansen Roofing and Construction offers a Lifetime Labor Warranty on all Roofing... We work with all insurance companies to help get our customers what they deserve! Licensed and Insured!...

N/A

5J Contractors

0  REVIEWS
5J Contractors

Fast and reliable family owned and operated company. We specialize in fencing of all kinds, Decks, Garage, Sheds, Storage buildings.

05/21/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Didn't complete the job. Called numerous times. Cornered them in parking lots. Roof still leaks.. I quit calling. I found where the business office is and am going to drive over.

06/24/2013

Overall they did a very good job.  They were very professional and courteous.  The quality of work performed was excellent and the price was very reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired storm damage.  This included tearing off and replacing shingles, replacing decking, repairing broken rafters, replacing broken soffit, facia, and gutters, and fixing the ceiling in our garage.

07/21/2011

I called scott and came over that same day, made me a quote and said he would be here in 3 days to replace my roof, due to the weather it was 4 days, his crew showed up 1/2 hour late but they did have the job done in one day like he promised and this was a 47 square roof job,  the job was done to perfection, would highly recomend him to any one that needs a roof done and need it done fast......

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
had a tree limb fall on the roof of my house after a storm, roof was 21 years old so there was no patching it, tore off all shingles, installed felt and new shingles, and hauled off the old material

CATEGORY roofing

From the smallest to the biggest roofs. Any project of any size! We do it all!

Check, Financing Available