Alber Irrigation Inc

Founded 1980 • Angie's List since January 2012

Family owned & operated. Additional DBA - Alber Directional Drilling Inc....

American Standard Foundation Repair of NW Arkansas

We are here to help you preserve your piece of the American Dream. Your home is one of, if not the most expensive part of your American Dream. This part of the dream can be destroyed by an unlevel or cracking foundation. The foundation of your home needs to be routinely checked. Small cracks can end up causing big problems in the future. American Standard Foundation Repair of NW Arkansas specializes in the repair of concrete slab foundations, conventional beam, and joist foundations. We utilize various techniques and products appropriate for the many soil types found in our region. Our company has helped developed the Industry’s best technology for closing the gap on foundation cracks! Our Results are Fast and Guaranteed for life! Also services Sebastian and Yell Counties, and Bella Vista, Fayetteville, and Fort Smith.

Award 2019

03/21/2018

Very well we are going to have them come back and add a couple of more lines.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had our sprinkler system checked.

09/04/2017

Best experience with a contractor ever.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Irrigation system.

06/20/2017

After many quotes from different companies, Alber Irrigation was the most competitive with their pricing and very professional. The guys worked very hard everyday and had the job done in only three days, they cleaned up any trace of a mess and were extremely nice. The owner himself came out to check on everything and showed me how to use the system. Great company and I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed an irrigation system installed at my home.

10/24/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repairs to landscape sprinkler system.

02/12/2013

They were fine. I wasn’t there when they did it but they came and did the work. They billed me for it. I had no issues with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Alber Irrigation Inc to close the irrigation system for the winter.

CATEGORY irrigation systems

Residential & commercial testing, repairs, installation pump, drainage, irrigation system, boring, landscape, lawn, garden, drilling & boring.