Adams & Son Roofing & Construction LLC

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20151231

PO Box 6213 811 South I St., Fort smith AR, Business Location

Fort Smith, AR 72906

Adams & Son Roofing & Construction specializes in Roofing, Siding, Windows, Guttering, and Torch Down Modified Rubber and any construction or general contracting needed in residential. Proudly serving Fort Smith, Arkansas and surrounding areas....

roofing (33)gutter installation (7)siding (4)window (3)picture framing (2)flooring (2)drywall repair (2)home remodeling (1)

07/28/2020

Very well. Adam and sons was very flexible on time and price. The work was quality and fast.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/28/2020

08/23/2018

We had an area that was leaking. They came out and checked it. Fixed the leak. We will be calling them when we need a new roof.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof checked

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/23/2018

04/20/2018

Men hired were very efficient in their work. They all worked together and seemed to know what "their" job was to do. They did a good job on cleaning up before they left. I would recommend them! Branden was very pleasant to deal with and did not pressure me into making a decision as some of the sales people of other companies had tried.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove old roofing and replace with new

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/18/2018

03/15/2018

I contracted with them from Florida to redo my elderly in-laws roof up in Arkansas. I performed an internet search for local roofers and began soliciting for quotes. Adams and Son were responsive and their cost was competitive, so I took a chance and contracted w/ them to put a new roof on. They are a family owned business and I cant say enough about how great this company performed in everyway, f...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
a new roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/14/2018

02/23/2018

Servive was great he took care of all the insurance stuff ! Brandon took good care of us !!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Storm came through and we had links and Brandon was right on it !

10/26/2017

Fine...the roof was fixed before the next big storm came through.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A thunderstorm blew some of our roof shingles up. Branden came out and gave us an estimate. Katie handled the phone calls. Kyle did the repair. All three were very nice!

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2017

09/29/2017

They did an awesome job. Branden helped us through the process of making insurance claim. When it was time to start the job he and his crew started work early and worked diligently until the job was done to our complete satisfaction. They cleaned up any and all mess from the shingles and all that was left was our beautiful new roof. He also installed 4 replacement skylights that look great too. I ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Total roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/06/2017

09/06/2017

Adams and Sons came out and gave us a free estimate and sent us a written contract for the work they were planning on doing. The contract was to the point and clear regarding their payment policies. They came out and completed the job as described and cleaned up completely afterwards. We would hire them again. Very professional and a job well done. Very pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had the back porch support posts replaced due to the builder not using treated lumber and the support beams starting to rot from the bottom up.

CATEGORY remodeling,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2017

03/15/2017

Branden is a pleasure to work with. I have used him for several years for our roofing needs and have been very pleased. After the huge hail storm last year, there were a lot of repairs to be done not only on my home, but a storage building, detached garage and carport/patio roof. He used top-notch materials and the result shows it. His crew was very knowledgeable and worked steadily until the job ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of all hail damage: Roofing on house and detached garage, siding trim, screens replaced, replace storm door, gutter and gutter guard, metal roof on storage building and replace flat roof on patio/double wide carport.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/26/2016

Thank you so much for your review, we have enjoyed working with you and appreciate your business!
D

12/27/2016

Called out to get estimate. Never heard back. Called again to see if he was going to give estimate. He apologized and said that they had been very busy and forgot to send but would send now. Never heard from him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full house renovation; Work could have added up to around $60-$70K

CATEGORY drywall,flooring,picture framing,gutter repair,roofing,siding,windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/27/2016

I did meet at your house and waited in the rain for 30 min for your arrival, I can prove the date and time via text message, email confirmation and call log. I verified the cost of repairs over the phone and waited to hear from you; due to you never responding I never sent over any estimates or made any time on the property. My thought was the city was going to condemn and tear down the structure....

Roofing contractor, siding, windows and Siding, guttering, and torch down modified rubber.

Check, Financing Available, Visa