White River Nursery

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since February 2012

We are a full service retail nursery....

American Standard Foundation Repair of NW Arkansas

We are here to help you preserve your piece of the American Dream. Your home is one of, if not the most expensive part of your American Dream. This part of the dream can be destroyed by an unlevel or cracking foundation. The foundation of your home needs to be routinely checked. Small cracks can end up causing big problems in the future. American Standard Foundation Repair of NW Arkansas specializes in the repair of concrete slab foundations, conventional beam, and joist foundations. We utilize various techniques and products appropriate for the many soil types found in our region. Our company has helped developed the Industry’s best technology for closing the gap on foundation cracks! Our Results are Fast and Guaranteed for life! Also services Sebastian and Yell Counties, and Bella Vista, Fayetteville, and Fort Smith.

Award 2019

08/30/2017

The job was done well and Ryan came back multiple times to ensure we were satisfied. There was a small break in the sprinkler system which they came back and fixed the next day. I would definitely bring back out for more work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had my front flower beds/landscaping updated with rock instead of mulch, along with removing some bushes that were dying as well as putting decorative rock around the front of my edging.

CATEGORY landscaper,pavers, gravel

09/16/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I buy my plants there because they are knowledgeable and very helpful when choosing a plant for a particular environment. They also guarantee their plants for 60 days. The plants are healthy and lovely. They know what they are and what they need to thrive. They are great.

04/28/2015

Excellent nursery with a diverse selection of plants and trees suited for our climate.  The best source for native plants I've found near Fayetteville. The staff is friendly, knowledgeable, and willing to take the time to answer any questions you may have or help you locate the plants you need.  Definitely worth the drive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased plants from White River Nursery for my garden.

12/26/2014

The final product looks amazing! It's so gorgeous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did an extensive landscaping project for us. We had a serene pool built, and they came in to recondition the soil. They put in trees, evergreens, huge boulders, and azaleas. The whole project took 3 days with 4 crewmen.

CATEGORY landscaper,pavers, gravel,greenhouses,hardscaping

08/07/2012

We use this company to take care of our yard and they also built retaining walls a couple of years ago.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The contractor I use all the time for my house also owns a nursery called White River Nursery.

CATEGORY landscaper

Home gardeners, landscapers & contractors.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover