WEST OAKS ANIMAL HOSPITAL,LLC

Founded 1991 • Angie's List since October 2010

West Oaks Animal Hospital, LLC has been caring for your furry family members since 1991. We have two veterinarians and 6 full and part time staff who have dedicated their lives to providing the upmost care possible....

02/25/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have gone to this veterinary hospital since I moved to Fayetteville in 1976. The last time I used them was for boarding my two dogs for over two weeks. I do feel like their kennel facilities are too small and was disappointed that both dogs were kept in one kennel for most of the stay, but they [the dogs] were fine and I was able to afford Doggy Day care so they had more opportunity to be out of the kennel during the day. The stay was during the time just before Thanksgiving so the boarding facilities were filled to capacity (and perhaps overbooked, but this could speak to the number of clients that trust this provider for their animals' care. |I have (and had) a number of cats and dogs that have been under their care for both major and minor issues and have been very satisfied and the vets are always willing to thoroughly discuss treatment options with me.

CATEGORY veterinarian

{Member's name}, I apologize for the delayed response as we are just signing into our account after some time. Thank you for the honest review and we do appreciate your loyalty since your first visit in 1996. We have enjoyed our relationship with not only you but your entire fur family over the last 20 years. We enjoyed our time with "Tess" and "Tucker" last holiday and look forward to hopefully s...

09/15/2013

Very nice group of people working the phone and front desk. The vets are friendly and helpful and assisted me in choosing the best flea/tick preventive approach. Loved their followup as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Checkup for our dog and some flea/tick prevention.

CATEGORY veterinarian

[member name removed], The West Oaks family can not thank you enough for your kind words. Have a PAW-sitively great day!
C

07/17/2013

My dog has a skin condition. I have been to several vets, while the vet at West Oaks laid out a plan to deal with his issue when it was suggested we put him on a prescription to help with his issue. I agreed was given a price for the meds which seemed high, so I went to a online pet med company found it cheaper, when I called the vet to get the prescription sent to the company they then told me I ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
laid out plain to deal with pets skin condition

CATEGORY veterinarian

[member name removed], I am disheartened to hear of your experience. Please consider allowing Dr. Cottle or Kate the Office manager to occupy a few moments of time out of your day to respond to your concerns. Thanks!

02/26/2013

We took our dog and cat to West Oaks for boarding over the holidays. The staff were all very friendly and professional. My dog loved them. We also had our dog groomed there. The service was very good, especially for the price. Our dog smelled good, but not too perfume-laded. They trimmed her nails and brushed her teeth. The undercoat removal worked wonders. We were very happy with the service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Immunizations, boarding dog and cat over holidays, dog grooming

CATEGORY veterinarian,kennels,pet grooming

Member, What a wounderful comment! The greatest compliment to a doctor and his staff is the confidence and trust of his clients. I will share this with everyone at the office. Thank you again.

08/13/2012

They have a great staff, and everybody just loves them. The doctor themselves will call and follow-up to see how the pet is doing. I have been using them for 20 years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I take my per here for vet services.

CATEGORY veterinarian

Member, Thank you so much for the wonderful comment. We always look forward to seeing Patch, Sadie and sweet Winnie! Sincerely, The West Oaks Family

Vaccines, Microchipping, Surgery, Hill's Food, Skin care, Senior care, Flea/tick/heartworm preventation, Dental care, Shampoos, Leashes/collars,

Ear cropping, Breeding, After hours care (Call Animal Emergency Care Clinic of Springdale 479-927-0007)

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover