Some Kind of Help

A 10 Reviews

12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

P. O. Box 52

Fayetteville, AR 72702

appliance repair (8)handyman (6)interior painting (2)electrical (2)woodworking (1)

10/10/2019

Shelly was excellent! She listened to our needs and understood the project completely and made me feel comfortable that she could handle the repair. She explained exactly what she would do, when she would do it, and how much the project would cost. She did everything she said she would do and did it all in a timely manner for the agreed-upon price. She removed the old caulk outside from a large li...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repair a large window that needed caulking, painting, wood rot repair

CATEGORY handyman service,woodworking,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2019

08/24/2019

She did a great job. She was professional and well prepared with all the tools she needed for assessment and repair of my electrical problem. She came to my house at our agreed upon time - the same day I first contacted her! - and offered a free consultation, found the problem and fixed it, all within 50 minutes! I was very impressed. And her price was very reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrician - 6 electrical outlets inside and outside the house had stopped working

CATEGORY electrician,handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/23/2019

08/14/2019

No one ever called me, or if they did they did not leave a voice mail. SO, my windows are still not caulked.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My windows needed caulking

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2019

I did not receive any form of request from you. Your name doesn't appear any where in my leads and I have no messages from you. I'd be happy to take care of your windows if you'd contact me again. Thanks

05/18/2019

Shelly is #1 with us! Always professional works hard and when every task has been accomplished its 100% done as we wished! I definitely recommend Shelly & would not hesitate asking her on future jobs1

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Just miscellaneous small tasks

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2019

05/18/2019

Shelly is conscientious about your time as well as hers. She is professional and pleasant to work with. I had just bought a house and Shelly was able to help with some things that I needed done before moving and came back to help with other things after the move. I definitely recommend her for any appliance or handy work that needs doing. Thanks Shelly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace gas oven with electric one including seal off gas line and run a 220 line. General painting and replacing light fixtures. Washer/dryer hookup.

CATEGORY appliance repair,electrician,handyman service,interior painters

05/18/2019

This provider did a fantastic job! We will definitely be calling her again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed dishwasher and garbage disposal repaired

Great! Went smoothly

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney work

03/01/2019

We would recommend and use them, again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Appliance Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/08/2019

03/01/2019

She communicates well with updates and follow ups which is very important to me, so I know when she is coming and she is always here on time. She is so reasonably priced. I will recommend and continue to use her.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior Painting, Light Fixture Replacement, Cabinet Repair, Several Door Knob Replacements

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/28/2019

02/17/2019

Shelly was great. Very knowledgeable and fixed the problem expertly. Will call on her again next time something comes up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Washing Machine Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/17/2019

Carpentry, painting, drywall repair, plumbing, electrical, appliance repair, general household repairs, solutions and designs.

Sewer/septic lines, hauling trash, yard or house cleaning, landscape services, siding or roofing.