RID-A-PEST

Founded 1986 • Angie's List since July 2010

B Rated | 8 Reviews

Rid a Pest stared in 1986. We are a full service pest control company. Our team is busy servicing all of Arkansas, and even east Oklahoma . Our mission is to set the standard in pest control service with each customer interaction. Our technicians are certified and regularly attend continuing education courses....

N.W. Pest Management

N.W. Pest Management is a locally owned and operated Pest Control company provided a top notch quality service. I am present on all jobs and I make sure the job is done right! We offer free estimates so don't hesitate! Give us a call or click to schedule an appointment today!

05/26/2017

Very professional, fast response rate, reasonable quote. I called again for potential rodent problem in the attic. Will definitely keep them on my 'hire again' list.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a bird removed from a soffit in a very high spot in the peak of my roof line

CATEGORY animal removal

09/17/2014

03/29/2014

We had an annual contract with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We use Rid-a-Pest for probably 20 years.

08/26/2013

I like them. They have done good work for me. I've been using them for several years. I have a termite contract with them. They are thorough and on time. They seem to know their business. I haven't compared their prices but they seem to be reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Rid-A-Pest for termites.

08/13/2012

I have contacted them twice and got no response. They are suppose to inspect the inside of our home also but in six years they have never set foot inside it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They do a annual inspection for our termite contract since 2006. I have yet to see or talk to a rep from the company. Twice I have found a tag hanging on the front door saying they were there but they never scheduled an appointment. Nice gig I guess, I send them 138 bucks a year for nothing.

CATEGORY pest control

Pest control services provided: cockroaches, fleas, bed bugs, snake and animal trapping / removal, animal exclusion, termite, bee removal, ants, crickets and all other types of occasional home invaders.