Powerhouse Gym and Fitness Centers

Founded 1975 • Angie's List since May 2012

Powerhouse is a health club that is family owned and operated. Looking out for the needs of our costumers. An afforable fitness center with a friendly enviroment. We are trying to help the comunity with health and fitness....

04/19/2013

I am satisfied with it. I like the hours. It's accessible and they are open 24 hours a day at least five days a week. I have enjoyed it. I just think it's a good bang for our buck. They have classes; I don't participate in them. We can pay $10 extra a month and get the classes. They are very available. The staff is friendly. The office environment is fine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to Powerhouse Gym and Fitness Centers for my fitness needs.

06/29/2012

I like the fact that they are centrally located and they are open twenty four hours a day, and they have equipment that is not broken.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to Powerhouse Gym and Fitness Center for my fitness needs.

06/08/2012

I go to this facility because of the affordability and price. They are the best of the ones I have looked at. I could have given them an and ldquo;Aand rdquo; for everything but they are not perfect. They are better than the ones I have seen and I would highly recommend them. However, everything can be improved; there is always room for improvement. I have membership with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Powerhouse Gym and Fitness Centers for fitness training. I did exercises and worked out the last time I went there.

05/24/2012

All of the trainers there were excellent. I would use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Powerhouse Gym and Fitness Centers for exercise.

CATEGORY fitness trainer

Fitness center & training.