Mertins, Dr. Allyson

Angie's List since February 2012

11/27/2012

My daughter found Dr. Mertins to be pleasant and professional and the office staff was helpful giving me driving directions and helping us select frames. The cost of the frames is higher than we usually pay in South Dakota, but perhaps being at the U of A campus accounts for this. The frame selection at this location obviously is geared toward students (trendy). Parking can be troublesome if all t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Just after moving to NWA in early August. I realized my college-aged daughter needed new glasses--quick. I was able to make an appointment with Dr. Mertins the same week I called, and we received the glasses within two weeks, just before my daughter returned to college in Chicago.

CATEGORY optometrist

02/07/2012

She is very thorough.  She cares about her patients.  She looks at what happened previously, compare it to the current result and analyses it for any condition that may be getting worse or better.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Allyson Mertins is my optometrist.  I saw her by the end of January for an eye checkup.

CATEGORY optometrist

Eye care optometry, glaucoma treatment, allergy, allergies, contact lens, glasses & LASIK surgery.

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa