MEDICAL ARTS PHARMACY & MEDICAL SUPPLY

Founded 1959 • Angie's List since March 2009

Medical Arts Pharmacy is an independently owned pharmacy and medical equipment provider in Fayetteville, AR with a philosophy of adhering to traditional values of patient care and convenience while offering the advantages of a modern health care facility. To that end Medical Arts accepts most prescription and major medical insurance including both Part B and Part D Medicare, most HMO and Advantage plans, State Medicaid and the vast majority of commercial insurance plans. Other services include a drive thru window, local delivery in Fayetteville offered every weekday at no charge, and a 24 hour on-call pharmacist for emergencies. The pharmacy does accept electronic prescriptions from participating clinics and online refills are available through the website. The medical equipment and supply department features a large showroom and a trained staff to help facilitate providing the most appropriate supplies for each patient. Medical Arts has recently expanded to add an accredited Medicare approved Diabetes Education program that emphasizes understanding and control in a group learning atmosphere. Participants help and support one another as they focus on living a healthy and happy life. Please contact Medical Arts with any questions about this exciting new program or any of the other services offered. ...

MaxForce Delivery Service

MaxForce Delivery Service specializes in providing moving services, furniture delivery, junk and debris removal and we offer a final clean service, where we will deep clean, sanitize and deodorize after we move our client and for those seeking this service. We are the moving and delivery service of the future! Have a short notice move? Contact us! We can move you! We are professionally trained, fully insured and DOT licensed. If you want best in class, high-quality, white glove moving and delivery service with transparent pricing, because with MaxForce Delivery Service you know exactly what you are paying up front; no surprises, then contact us and get a Free quote. Check out our reviews on Google and HomeAdvisor.

06/23/2014

.Excellent service as always. I have used this pharmacy for years and would not hesitate to refer friends and family. The staff is always friendly and helpful. The service is always timely, never a long wait as there is in the larger pharmacies.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was ill and had to fill my prescriptions.

CATEGORY medical supplies

06/16/2014

I have used this pharmacy for several years. The staff are always friendly, courteous and prompt. The promptness is very important especially when I don't feel well and just want to get home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had prescriptions filled for an illness. I also use this pharmacy for my regular prescriptions.

CATEGORY medical supplies

03/18/2009

This pharmacy is the best I've dealt with in years. I've been going to them now for several years and they know me when I walk in. They are always very fast and I'm usually in and out within 5-10 minutes, unless they are just packed. Nothing like going to one of those big chain stores. If you're looking for local, personable, friendly and very helpful pharmacy services Medical Arts will fit the bi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Prescriptions and over-the-counter medications and medical supplies

CATEGORY pharmacy

PHARMACIES, DELIVERY, INSURANCE BILLING, DRIVE-THRU WINDOW AND FRONT DOOR PARKING.