McDonald Eye Assoc.

Founded 1976 • Angie's List since October 2008

There are 3 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. Average patient volume is 110 patients per day....

10/19/2014

I had seen on of their Dr.s (Andy Langston) in his private practice but they did not take the insurance. He works 2 or 3 days a week at McDonald so I went there. Overall -satisfied

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Have Private option insurance so it covered the exam and $150 on the glasses.

C

02/24/2014

Every one on staff very nice. But, I thought I had an appointment with an ophthalmologist but instead they had me see an optometrist.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Did not see the person I thought I had the appointment with.

02/21/2014

It was recommended by a retired nurse who lives behind me. The office and facility was great. I got in on time, they did my exam, and everything was cool.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been to Dr. Belk of McDonald Eye Associates. I went for a general eye exam.

09/18/2013

When I initially called I was told they didn't take my insurance but I checked after hanging up and found that they were indeed providers under my insurance. I called back to schedule and everything went fine. I ordered my sunglasses and got them the next week and LOVE them. My husband should have his safety glasses next week.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We're new to the area and I needed rx sunglasses and my husband needed rx safety glasses (for work). I checked Angleslist for recommendations and chose this provider based on reviews.

07/11/2013

It was fantastic, I am so glad I had it done. The staff there is wonderful, I had a bit of a problem with anybody touching my eyeball, and what was so excellent about them, was that the nurse who prepared me in our conference ahead of the surgery, told me step by step what to expect and it went exactly as she said. She prepared me for the process and I didn't feel any pain at all, until afterwards...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used McDonald Eye Assoc. for Lasik surgery.

CATEGORY lasik

Ophthalmology; Cataract Surgery, including options to reduce your need for glasses, Glasses and Contact Lenses, LASIK and other vision correction options, Glaucoma treatment, Corneal Disease surgery and treatment, Treatment for Diabetic Retinopathy, Macular Degeneration Treatment, Dry Eye Treatment, Keratoconus treatment, including Intacs®

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available