Hodous, Robert G.

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since May 2012

We are a general dental office with the emphasis on complete and comfortable dental care. We are a "green" certified dental office and pay special attention to water and energy conservation, recycling and Eco-Friendly dental materials. Our moto is "Our World, Your Smile". http://www.abgd.org/docs/verification.htm & http://www.aboms.org/General_Information/general_information.htm#public....

11/02/2015

I am a long time patient of Dr. Hodous. I've lived in many places and used a lot of dentists in my life and he is hands down the best dentist I've ever had. The staff is friendly and caring. They do not overbook or double book appointments. There is a meditation relaxation room for use before your appointment. They are a Green Dentist, which is means they use environmentally safe practices. They a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My last appointment was a cleaning. Past work I have had done include fillings, caps, root canal and crown.

CATEGORY dentists,cosmetic dentist

04/02/2014

I haven't gone there, but my husband went there three times. He is a green dentist and my husband is environmentalist. He has a new x-ray machine that gives you less radiation, but also uses less electricity. It is a small office. We would use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We use Dr. Hodous for general dentistry and last appointment was about two months ago for my husband.

09/10/2013

I have had numerous procedures there and just love the place.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
6 month visit.

05/21/2013

They are very professional, they do a good job and they send out a monthly newsletter. They also do things in the community and the are environmentally conscious. I have been taking my son there since he was ten and he is always advising him about his oral health and he always speaks to him as if he is a person and not a child.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Robert G. Hodous is my general dental care provider.

04/01/2013

Ran into some complications while I had the temporaries on and again after the permanent crowns were installed. While a frustrating experience, it was all resolved.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had 2 molars crowned.

CATEGORY dentists,cosmetic dentist

Comprehensive oral exam, digital x rays, tooth colored fillings, dentures, partials, teeth whitening, veneers & implants.