Guthrie, Dr. Gary

Founded 1991 • Angie's List since June 2011

C

03/17/2015

I was disappointed when Dr. Guthrie only came to the doorway and said you are good to go. He never looked in my mouth.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleanings and routine check up. This was a new dentist that was a in network provider for our insurance. The hygienists was excellent, completing my exams and did a wonderful cleaning.

10/03/2014

Service was performed in a clean, efficient environment. He and his staff are good folks.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr.Guthrie placed a crown on a molar that recently was root canalled.

08/22/2014

As with every visit, I was greeted by the always cheery Jennifer and I was seen on time without delay. Dr Guthrie and his assistant replace my two old silver fillings with nice white ones. No pain, timely work and I am all smiles :)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This was my 5th visit; had two very old fillings replaced. The provider and entire staff at Wedington Court Dental Associates are wonderful and put me at ease through the whole process -- from scheduling to visit through check out. Dr. Guthrie takes extra care to be as least invasive as possible and has a great personality as does everyone I've met that works there.

CATEGORY dentists,cosmetic dentist

10/24/2013

It went great for going to the dentist anyway:) the whole staff is very friendly and there is no hard sell on their services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Quadrant deep cleaning

09/09/2013

This visit was fine. My temporary crown was placed earlier by Dr. Guthrie's assistant and I had to return within two days to get it recemented, then it came off again the next day (it was made by the assistant and was just too flimsy and thin to stay on). I just waited for the permanent crown to be placed. This was placed on 5/24/2013. My filling and permanent crown are fine. Dr. Guthrie's staff a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2nd visit to Dr Guthrie's office for a crown and a filling

CATEGORY dentists

Cosmetic dentistry,Invisalign and Clear correct aligners for straight teeth,cosmetic no-prep veneers,valplast partial dentures,natural looking dentures,hygiene services,KOR deep bleaching & laser bleaching.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available