Door Doctor

A23 REVIEWS

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since October 2011

PO Box 3020

Fayetteville, AR 72702

Residential door repair service. State Licensed, Better Business Bureau Accredited. ...

handyman (16)door installation (15)screen repair (3)woodworking (2)lighting installation (1)mailbox repair (1)home remodeling (1)

08/30/2017

Awesome. Everything was done with great quality, excellent communication, punctuality, and promptness.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had several nagging problems with doors sticking, not closing properly, misaligned, and not locking. The Door Doctor showed up and was able to do everything on the first visit.

CATEGORY doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2017

06/24/2016

Lett a message and he responded almost immediately and came out the same day (Saturday) to help cut the screen door frame that we ordered too large accidently. He also helped reassemble the door and made sure it fit properly on the door frame. Very professional and would recommend him highly!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cut screen door frame that was too large from the supplier and helped put the screen door together and made sure it fit properly in the slider.

CATEGORY doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/27/2016

06/01/2015

The work was excellent and professionally done, he was timely and I would use him again anytime.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He installed hand rails throughout my home after I had an accident and severely broke my arm making it easier for me to navigate stairs and use the shower.  He also replaced and repaired locks on my doors.

CATEGORY handyman service, woodworking, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/05/2013

01/20/2015

The job was done thoroughly and very well on a cold winter day. Ron was prompt to the appointments and spent nearly 4 hours fixing a huge air leak in front entry doors. Cleaned up after himself and solved a huge problem for us. I know that this is a special skill and he is a pro. I would recommend his services to anyone needing it

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed gap in entry doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/12/2015

09/03/2014

I texted this morning and he responded quickly with a text saying he would call in a couple of hours when he finished another job.  He called as he said he would and said that he was fairly nearby and could be here in about 10 minutes.  When he arrived he looked at what needed to be done and we agreed he should just do it now.  Took about 30 minutes. I have some other work to be done and he gave m...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installed strike plates on the back door.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2014

06/23/2014

as it was compromised - the doors now lock easily .  .  The one door that has the upper and lower safety latches is now secure as he made 2 custom pieces to keep the units from moving, therefore allowing the doors to wobble even though locked.  He installed two very easy to operate, attractive extra closures so that doors cannot be opened if anyone manages to unlock them or attempt to push them op...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He addressed all my concerns with my front door and saved me $7500. ( the cost of replacing it with a custom door).  I have heavy French doors for the entry.  They were not secure feeling when closed, would wobble back & forth, the locking knob would not turn all the way, although the door seemed to be locked . He replaced the dead bolt

CATEGORY handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/16/2014

04/13/2014

ron did a great job and was very punctional. My only issue was that he quoted the job to be around $200 after seeing pictures that I texted him- when he finished the bill was almost $300- He did some additional work on the door that I did not request like setting the door locks. this was my only issue- work was top notch and I would definitely recommend him to a friend. I would just like a chance ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fixed a rotted door frame

CATEGORY woodworking, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/19/2014

02/24/2014

Ron is very responsive and schedules appointments quickly.  He arrives on time and likes to show me his work. He does everything at a reasonable price and gets the job done very quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They assembled two book shelves, changed 5 flood light bulbs, changed batteries in the smoke detector, raised a chandelier, tighten bolts on the mailbox, hung 7 mirrors and artwork around the home.

CATEGORY handyman service, lighting, mailbox repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/02/2014

01/17/2014

Bought our house about 1 year ago. We have known that the exterior doors were in need of repair, but needed to complete some other issues first. Ron was very professional and thorough. His work is high quality and completed in a timely manner. I have already recommended him to others, and will be using him again in the very near future!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired 13 exterior doors that were not sealing when shut or letting air in/out.

CATEGORY screen repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/16/2014

11/15/2013

Arrived on time, got right to work, knew his job.  Very reasonably priced.  Would use him again! Very neat & cleaned up after his work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install Microsoft; install grab bars; repaired fence gate & 6 fence posts & tightened front door.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2013

Residential door repair and adjustment specialist. Over 15 years experience in all kinds of door problems. Forced entry, broken doors and frames. Rubbing/ sticking doors and locks. Water damage. Weatherstripping. Closet doors, cabinet doors. Sliding glass doors. Pet door installation.

Overhead garage door repairs