Craig Brown MD,FACS

Founded 1973 • Angie's List since October 2008

07/30/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr Brown performed my cataract surgery on both eyes a week apart. This resulted in better vision without the cloudiness. The experience was much better than I had expected.

CATEGORY ophthalmology,optometrist

07/08/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual checkup, Dr. Brown is always a pleasure to see and is the best eye doctor I have ever had.

CATEGORY ophthalmology,optometrist

06/20/2012

He is very busy but gives you his full attention.  Don't be afraid to ask him questions because he is very helpful.  The nurse will call you back in a reasonable amount of time to answer any questions.  I like that  he isn't just focused on my eyes but on the whole health of my eyes and what I can do to keep them healthy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Brown serves my whole family and even though I have moved away when I visit I still go to him because he is so comprehensive when reviewing the eye health of the whole person.  Even though he has been practicing awhile I am always impressed by how knowledgeable he is of new treatments and research and he does his own research (specifically Vitamin D for eye health and reduced cataracts).  I wholly recommend him.

CATEGORY optometrist